Follow the instructions below to download Raw Access Log Files specifically for FTP accounts.
- Go to the "FTP Accounts" page in your cPanel control panel.
- When the page loads, scroll down to the "Raw Access Log Downloads Using FTP" section of the page.
- There will be a statement underneath the section title giving you instructions the username and password you need to use in order to download your raw access log files.
- Below the statement will be a list of various FTP raw access log files. Click on the link associated with the FTP raw access log files you want to download.
- Use the login information provided in Step 3 above to access your log files.