How do I create a Subdomain?
If you want to remove an Addon Domain, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any Addon Domains you have previously created.
- Assuming you have created an Addon Domain, view the "Addon Domains" table as described in Step 5 of the Addon Domains document.
- Find the Addon Domain you want to delete in the table.
- Next, click on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
- When the page loads, click on the Yes button.
- The next page will state "The Addon Domain YOUR_ADDON_DOMAIN has been successfully removed."