Boonex Dolphin Hosting – Highly optimized to run Boonex on fully secured servers
GigaPros is a certified provider of Dolphin Hosting and all our hosting plans fully meet Boonex's technical requirements. At GigaPros, you do not need an expensive VPS or a Dedicated server to run your Dolphin website. You can simply run it on our shared hosting servers, which are fully managed by us & are very easy to use. We also provide high speed RMS connection, which is needed to smoothly run your Boonex Dolphin's Ray Widgets (like Video Chat, Whiteboard etc).
Take a peek at the Top Features
Bleeding-edge features on top of our enterprise grade web hosting platform.
Hacker Guard + Alert
Fault Tolerant Cloud
Fastest SSD Storage
100% Mobile Ready
Screenshot of control panel mobile app.
Easy Control Panel
1-Click App Installer
Premium Site Builder
7 Versions of PHP
Fastest PHP Cacher
Clear Upgrade Path
Try our Demo now. Its' Free.
Take our products for a spin. See what they can do for you.
We have got you covered. Guaranteed.
Our 4x guarantees will give you peace of mind all the time
Money Back Guarantee
Zero Overselling Guarantee
Uptime Guarantee SLA
1 Hour Response Guarantee
Real customers. Real reviews.
Here are some feedbacks from our real clients, published on third-party verified website
READ MORE REVIEWS
Jamie van Elten
READ MORE REVIEWS
Plans & Prices
Which hosting product shall I use for Boonex?
Here's the comparison chart to pick the correct hosting product based on your needs and budget.
Questions And Answers
1) Login to your CPanel and click on the icon for Softaculous.
2) In the new window that opens up, scroll down and click on Dolphin link on the left column.
3) Click on Install link at the top.
4) Enter the details asked by the installation wizard and click on Install button.
5) Wait for the auto-installation to complete. Enjoy your new Boonex Dolphin!
TIPS: If you want to install your Boonex Dolphin directly in your www root folder (instead of installing it in a sub folder), simply set the field In Directory to BLANK.
1) You must already have a Dolphin software installed & running on your hosting account. If not, please install Dolphin as instructed here.
2) Login to your Dolphin Administration and go to Plugins >> Ray Suite. A new browser window will be opened automatically to show your Ray Suite settings.
3) On the Ray Suite settings window, click on Base Settings icon at the top. A new popup window will be opened automatically to show your Ray Base Settings.
4) On the Ray Base Settings window, you need to enter your RMS Connection information. You will receive this information from GigaPros thru an email, after your RMS Connection is activated. See More